- When: May 17, 2016, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome Street, San Francisco, Ca
Leila Banijamali Founder at Startup Documents
Tech licensing lawyer
Join Leila Banijamali, tech licensing lawyer and founder of Startup Documents, for a workshop on negotiation strategies to use with your customers and partners. Banijamali will lead us through negotiation tips and tricks that she has used and developed to secure lucrative multi-year deals for her clients.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Setting the stage to negotiate from a position of power
- Identifying and winning over your customer’s various stakeholders (they’re not all obvious)
- The power of listening as a negotiation strategy
- Deal closing techniques
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace members only.
About the Speaker:
Leila Banijamali is the founder of Startup Documents, a company formation and legal document automation site. Before launching Startup Documents, Leila founded Bedrock, a San Francisco-based technology law firm, where she has led complex licensing negotiations with Disney, Dell, GE, Tesla, LinkedIn and countless other enterprise companies.RSVP for this Event