- When: July 19, 2016, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Where: RocketSpace, 180 Sansome Street, San Francisco, Ca
Your first salesperson can be one of the most important hiring decisions that you make as a founder. It impacts which accounts you will (or will not) land as you’re starting out and, potentially, how your sales organization will scale. How do you evaluate someone who sells for a living though?
To help you nail this crucial hire, we’re bringing in Katie Kerri and Mary Catherine Moorhead from Hired, a San Francisco-based career marketplace that connects companies with top tech and sales talent, to share best practices for finding and hiring the right salesperson for your role and company.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Questions to ask yourself to identify precisely what you need
- Where to find the best salespeople
- How to interview someone who sells for a living
- Setting your quota and compensation
And much more!
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Lunch served
12:00 p.m. - 12:05 p.m. | Introduction
12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m. | Workshop
12:35 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. | Q&A
12:50 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Wrap up
Please note that this event is open to RocketSpace campus and corporate innovation members only.RSVP for this Event