Help build beautiful and fully responsive Webpages! As a web content developer, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant HTML emails and pages that scale to thousands of users and in 3 different languages. You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team on all online marketing initiatives, digging into our various cms systems to publish content. As part of the UX team, you will collaborate with designers to refine the visual language and create innovative, inspiring products that people love to use.
**Only local candidates able to work onsite will be considered.
- Implement and update highly designed marketing pages via our various CMS Systems.
- Code responsive emails for our marketing mailing list
- Optimize web pages to maximize speed and scale.
- Be a champion of mobile first development - executing pages that elegantly scale from large desktop to small format phones using the Bootstrap front-end framework.
- Collaborate with designers, various stakeholders, and engineers to deliver the best experiences.
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Keep up with the latest and greatest HTML/CSS trends
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to code beautiful web based content.
- Ability to work in a deadline, results driven production environment.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong Fluency coding in HTML & CSS.
- Familiar with CMS
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Design background is a plus
Please email resume and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.