Are you passionate about events and digital marketing? BuzzBoard is a growing SaaS startup where you can learn from the best and contribute to many exciting projects!
We currently have a full-time opening for an Event Coordinator to join our marketing team. You’ll help us deliver great digital and offline content for our corporate brand including owning all company events and webinars. We go to approximately 20 shows per year and are looking to host several webinars per quarter.
You might be writing webinar content one day, and coordinating a trade show (or several) the next day. You’ll need to be tech-savvy and able to learn fast. We’re looking for hungry marketers who are looking to develop their online and traditional marketing knowledge.
Oversee all events and webinars for the company. Own all components and ensure effective webinar delivery and company presence at each show.
- Research and develop ideas for content (for webinars and events).
- Coordinate webinars including hosting and acting as a moderator.
- Set up forms in our marketing automation tool for the events and webinars you’re promoting.
- Contribute to other team efforts as assigned.
- Admin duties, including: tracking marketing expenses, CRM clean up, shipping, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, such as marketing, journalism, or English.
- At least 2 years of experience in both event and webinar production. You must be very detail oriented and comfortable with public speaking. (Please provide examples of previous work.).
- Able to handle multiple priorities within a deadline-driven environment.
- Effective communication in both written and verbal form — you will be working with several vendors at a time.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Comfortable in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative team atmosphere.
Please send your resume to apply.