Our Event Coordinator will support the Event Managers at Ethereal Digital. The Event Coordinator will assist in the planning and execution of our National Sales Conferences, Leadership Trainings, regional events and Incentive Trips. A successful Event Coordinator will possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility, creativity, a passion for excellence and strong relationship-building skills such as teamwork and cross-functional coordination.
- Assist in the planning of our regional monthly events – work with the hotel on room set up, food & beverage needs as well as A/V
- Assist Event Managers as needed with our national conferences and incentive trips
- Answer our event email inboxes and respond to attendee inquiries
- Make changes and manage attendees in Cvent (our attendee registration software)
- Assist with gift & product ordering
- Ship event & meeting supplies to and from each event
- Manage event photos – organizing the photos and getting them onto a shared website for viewing
- Create and analyze event survey results
- Ensure event calendar is current
- Conduct research and find resources to help make decisions and recommendations about event possibilities
- Make travel arrangements and order all event materials
- Prepare all materials - name tags, posters, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc
Attributes and Characteristics
- Strong communication skills with obsessive attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to track projects from inception to final delivery
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to react quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and deadlines effortlessly
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Poised professional to thrive in corporate, fast-paced, deadline-orientated environment
- Resourcefulness (able to stretch money and people)
- Independent self-starter & fast learner
- Solution oriented and creative thinking
- Positive can-do attitude
Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years experience in event coordination/management
- Experience with Cvent
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and MS PowerPoint (HTML, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills a plus)
- Event Project Management – Experience organizing a project with exceptional attention to detail, demonstrable time management, persistence and organizational skill.
- Self-motivated & high-energy – An individual contributor who can maintain a positive attitude and enthusiasm when working with vendors, co-workers and IBOs.
- Passion for excellence – Has a passion for excellence and the desire to continually learn and improve.
- Analytic skill set – Demonstrated experience working with finance, planning & engineering to obtain accurate data to analyze, report and drive decisions. Discipline to consistently estimate financial impact before recommending an idea or event, assess the results post-mortem, and incorporate into future decisions.
- Cross-Functional Experience – Proven collaboration and ability to work cross‐functionally. Able to build consensus through inspiration, influence and strong relationships.
- Creative Thoughtfulness – Ability to come up with out-of-the-box creative ideas and collaborate with creative teams to assist in the development of compelling event marketing materials.
Competitive compensation including base salary and performance based bonus depending on experience.
Please email resume and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.