This is an ideal opportunity if you want to sell a software solution that delivers a measurable impact for clients and is backed by a strong technology, big data and is positioned for rapid growth.
The primary responsibilities of our Enterprise Software Sales Manager are selling the BuzzBoard product suite.
- Following BuzzBoard’s multi-stage sales process to convert initial leads into customers
- Conducting primary and secondary research to thoroughly understand the prospect business
- Scheduling appointments to uncover buyer needs and to demonstrate the BuzzBoard SaaS solution set
- Managing all aspects of the pipeline – from the top of the funnel through to conversion
- Being thoroughly prepared for client presentations and demonstrations
- Maintaining communications with prospects to help progress the sales cycle.
- Staying up to date on ongoing new product features and the impact it will have on prospects and clients
- Recording all sales activities and progress in our CRM to effectively report back to the business
- Having a voice by contributing to product development directed by client feedback
- Professionally representing BuzzBoard at conferences and trade shows
- Traveling up to 65% of the time to prospect and client locations
The best enterprise sales executives are excellent communicators. The majority of your time will be spent qualifying enterprise businesses, uncovering their decision-making processes and making telephone and in person presentations. It’s crucial that you have top-notch writing skills. Our fast paced environment requires strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to move quickly and efficiently.
Designed to support the strategic transformation of media companies, BuzzBoard delivers a comprehensive solution that spans sales, marketing, and operations. Unlike a collection of unconnected point tools, BuzzBoard allows these critical functions to follow a consistent, proven process, share information, and coordinate their efforts.
- 5-7 years of business to business sales experience
- 2-3 years of Enterprise business to business SaaS selling success
- Experience selling data and/or data analytics is a strong plus
- Can regularly deliver an average deal size of $200k-$500k
- A repeatable approach for prospecting, engaging and closing enterprise contracts
- Exceptional drive and has a realistic understanding of the level of work it takes to build and maintain a high conversion pipeline
- A verifiable quota attainment track record
Please send your resume to apply.