We are looking for an experienced marketing superstar who can execute against our vision and grow our brand identity. The Director of Marketing will work closely with our leadership team and other team members to constantly refine our brand messaging, drive product marketing initiatives, develop compelling content for demand generation, manage events, and coordinate and oversee external analyst and public relations activities.
The ideal candidate should have been successful at a B2B SaaS startup, have a well-rounded marketing background and a proven track record of leading marketing efforts including brand development, product road mapping and content development. Additionally, knowledge of, and prior experience with, account-based marketing (ABM) is desired. The candidate should have hands on experience managing internal and external public relations resources, industry analysts and other external stakeholders. This role may expand to an international level, so the ability to handle multiple tasks and events with ease is essential. As a SaaS based business, the notion of scale and how to drive scale for business economics is important.
- Works with the leadership team to understand the company’s goals for acquiring new customers and for retaining and growing existing customers.
- Develops and executes a marketing plan to meet the company’s goals.
- Builds a marketing team that is competent, dedicated, commercially astute, efficient and can scale the marketing activities.
- Defines key metrics of success for the marketing team in a B2B SaaS company and institutes a metrics based measurement system.
- Examines and understands the primary and secondary competitors in the marketplace – their strengths and weaknesses and points of competitive advantage/disadvantage.
- Provides the leadership team with a monthly marketing report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing relevant data and trends.
- Prepares an annual marketing and communications budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Oversees the development of all marketing collateral – print and digital.
- Develops and administers a marketing database for executing against demand generation initiatives.
- MBA in Marketing and/or related field.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience at a small to mid-size B2B SaaS organization.
- Detailed-oriented with ability to run projects from origin through execution.
- Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven effectiveness and excellence in communicating with intimate and senior leadership audiences.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach towards all aspects of marketing.
- SEO, SEM, SAS, Social Media Savvy.
Please send your resume to apply.