Skyroam enables people, devices, and machines with a fast, secure and cost-effective global mobile Internet connection. We provide a connected, on-demand local experience to businesses and consumers on-the-move. Skyroam was founded in Silicon Valley by technology veterans who have identified a common point of pain among fellow travelers: getting a fast, reliable mobile internet connection while on the road is a challenge. And when returning home, the traveler invariably receives a shockingly high roaming bill. This problem is becoming more acute as data consumption skyrockets, driven by smartphones, tablets, netbooks, and wearables. Skyroam’s solution to this problem is personal wifi hotspot for global travelers that provides easy, fast, secure and affordable mobile data around the world. The next step for Skyroam is to power the Internet of Things. By leveraging our patented virtual SIM technology, Skyroam delivers a local SIM over the air to ensure a seamless data connection around the world for your IoT application. Skyroam’s vSIM technology enables companies in the wireless ecosystem to easily deploy mobile connectivity anywhere in the world, simplifying supply chain, reducing costs, and improving service levels.
Skyroam was founded in Silicon Valley by technology innovators who have identified a common point of pain among fellow travelers: getting a fast, secure, reliable mobile Internet connection while on the road is a challenge. To help travelers stay connected while overseas Skyroam developed and patented its virtual SIM (vSIM) technology that delivers a local wireless data connection from carriers around the world, on demand. Skyroam’s global hotspot, embedded with a vSIM, enables secure, cost-effective global Internet service with unlimited mobile data in 85+ countries. Skyroam’s vSIM technology also provides managed global mobile data access to IoT, M2M and wearables applications.. The global hotspot is available throughout the world through retail partners including Lufthansa Worldshop online, Miles & More In-Flight, airport shops across Europe and the US, BluWire, Brookstone, InMotion, Expansys global online retailer, and Flight 001.
Are you creative? Decisive? People-driven? If you said yes, then we have the team for you! Skyroam takes pride in providing exceptional customer service to our users. Skyroam is looking to grow our customer support team to help manage and ensure that our users are well assisted with any problems or concerns that may arise. Our goal is to make it easy on our users while traveling. Skyroam provides a service helping travelers stay connected in a simply way. We’re looking for awesome individuals that will strive to go above and beyond to help our users. The ideal candidate is someone who is friendly, passionate about helping others, can communicate effectively with diverse groups, and wants to build a positive relationship with our users. The Customer Support Representative will support our contact center customers via telephone, email, web chat and other social media channels, while providing the best possible customer experience in every interaction.
- Respond to and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s technical experience, determining the cause of the problem, identifying and explaining the best solution to resolve the issue, expediting the correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Interact with customers, the Customer Success Manager, and the sales team to handle a variety of pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
- Provide ongoing support to customers on website navigation and technical issues.
- Respond to, triage, and resolve customer support tickets and emails.
- Work with team members to manage support issues and create efficient processes.
- Pass along any promising customer ideas and suggestions to the rest of the team.
- Provide back-up assistance as needed with some shipping and logistics duties.
- Previous experience in a technical customer support environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership.
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills.
- Enjoy and excel interacting with people of all personality types.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience with Freshdesk or similar customer support software.
- Speaks Mandarin.
- Customer support or community management experience within an online/social/casual environment.
- Some shipping and logistics experience.
- BA/BS preferred.
Please send your resume to apply.