Skyroam enables people, devices, and machines with a fast, secure and cost-effective global mobile Internet connection. We provide a connected, on-demand local experience to businesses and consumers on-the-move. Skyroam was founded in Silicon Valley by technology veterans who have identified a common point of pain among fellow travelers: getting a fast, reliable mobile internet connection while on the road is a challenge. And when returning home, the traveler invariably receives a shockingly high roaming bill. This problem is becoming more acute as data consumption skyrockets, driven by smartphones, tablets, netbooks, and wearables. Skyroam’s solution to this problem is personal wifi hotspot for global travelers that provides easy, fast, secure and affordable mobile data around the world. The next step for Skyroam is to power the Internet of Things. By leveraging our patented virtual SIM technology, Skyroam delivers a local SIM over the air to ensure a seamless data connection around the world for your IoT application. Skyroam’s vSIM technology enables companies in the wireless ecosystem to easily deploy mobile connectivity anywhere in the world, simplifying supply chain, reducing costs, and improving service levels.
Skyroam was founded in Silicon Valley by technology innovators who have identified a common point of pain among fellow travelers: getting a fast, secure, reliable mobile Internet connection while on the road is a challenge. To help travelers stay connected while overseas Skyroam developed and patented its virtual SIM (vSIM) technology that delivers a local wireless data connection from carriers around the world, on demand. Skyroam’s global hotspot, embedded with a vSIM, enables secure, cost-effective global Internet service with unlimited mobile data in 85+ countries. Skyroam’s vSIM technology also provides managed global mobile data access to IoT, M2M and wearables applications.. The global hotspot is available throughout the world through retail partners including Lufthansa Worldshop online, Miles & More In-Flight, airport shops across Europe and the US, BluWire, Brookstone, InMotion, Expansys global online retailer, and Flight 001.
Keys to success in the role:
- Thriving in the startup culture: Flexible, Fast, Fun.
- Bringing a sharp, creative, organized, and disciplined approach.
- Desiring to take full ownership of your work and the results.
- Being completely dedicated to success.
- Work with the marketing and brand team to refine, test and execute on the social media and content strategy.
- Develop social media calendar, manage day-to-day execution, monitor performance and reporting.
- Identify bloggers and affiliates and drive outreach and manage influencer/brand ambassador relations.
- Create written and visual content and creative assets for all social media channels and other marketing efforts as needed (website, blog, etc).
- Support site content management, email, and conversion initiatives.
- Support development and management of all digital and offline growth channels including SEO, Affiliate, Events.
- Monitor competitor product and marketing.
- Create and deliver business reporting as needed.
- Build inbound through links to www.skyroam.com.
- Engage the internal Skyroam team in social and marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Art/Design or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of social media coordination experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest (knowledge of Snapchat, Vine & Periscope a plus).
- Other related work experience: Copywriting, blogging, community management, campaign reporting/analytics.
- Strong creative, social and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media Tools/Dashboard, Hubspot.
- Passion for consumer/lifestyle brands (travel, tech, luxury, etc).
- Keen eye for design and building inspiration visually.
- Experience with Commission Junction or other affiliate network tools.
Please send your resume to apply.